Thursday, April 5, 2018

In the mean time... coffee me.

Patience... my word for the year, to me means waiting, waiting, waiting. I do however think this is a great word to follow last years word, which was trust (another doozy), because when you trust, you wait, and this year, now that I have that trusting thing down (ha! will we ever truly have that trust thing down?) Patience is next on the list. There may be a hint of sarcasm floating through my words here... but I digress

I am in no way shape of form good at waiting... if things take too long, I do them myself, if I have to wait too long, I make other plans... but this year, it is as though everything that is coming down the pike, is off in the distance, all set in place... but must be waited for... so now we wait.

What am I suppose to do in the waiting?How do I fill this time, or do I fill the time? Am I just suppose to be? Sit still, Wait? Yup. That's what I am getting... just go on and do the normal things, get up, do your day, know that all will be well, and that everything in perfect timing is on its way... patience buttercup, patience.

Well if that is where I am at, and it is... then Coffee Me! because I've got other stuff to do, and this waiting feels like an elephant sitting on my neck, so at least let me cry in my coffee cup, while I wait...

Share the love,
M.
LostBumblebee ©2018 MDBN Coffee Me! Free Printable, Personal use Only, www.lostbumblebee.net, coffee, patience, waiting, coffee cup, coffee mug, cafe, caffeine,
LostBumblebee ©2018 MDBN Coffee Me!
Personal use Only
 www.lostbumblebee.net





1 comment:

  1. I think it's lovely that you share free printables. I also find designing a lovely creative outlet and it's fun to share and have others make use of them for sure :) My best to you! -linda aka tortagialla.com

    ReplyDelete

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Thanks for stopping by and spending a little time getting to know a teeny tiny bit about me. I hope you're enjoying the free printables and the tidbits of inspiration along the way.


Just a little reminder: *Please note all free printables and images are free for Personal Use.


They may not be used for resale or commercial use without written permission. >> If you are using these images on your website or your blog you must link back to www.lostbumblebee.net


Please visit our INFO page.

Thank you :)

M.


All LostBumblebee® Prints ©2009-2019 Melissa Dawn Baker Nguyen (Basically to Infinity and Beyond)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...